Thursday 19 April 2012

Today's rant - unwanted dog dirt

Ok, so I have been told (by expert blogger JS) that it's more fun to use my blog to rant. The problem is, I would be ranting all night. I once went through a phase of watching Curb your Enthusiasm, only to find that the more I watched it...the more I started becoming Larry David. He's a man who likes a rant and a good ole complain.

So, today's rant:

I stayed in my pyjamas for most of the day. 1) partly because I couldn't be bothered getting washed and dressed, 2) I was working and didn't have time to get washed and dressed. (This, I find is one of the many pleasures of being self employed). 3) it was raining outside.
Eventually it got so late that I was embarrassed to answer the door when the postman knocked (with my recent Ebay delivery), I resigned to the fact that I had to eventually get dressed. Having not yet walked the dog, I threw on some clothes and bundled myself in what seemed like swaddling clothes. The weather has turned dismal again, resulting in me leaving the house each day looking like a fat Russian peasant.
So as I opened the front door and faced the grey skies and torrential rain, what was there to greet me? Oh yes....a great big dog shit! I would like to add at this point that IT WAS NOT FROM MY DOG. I know who's dog it was though...the family up the road who never f*****g clean up after their cocker spaniel. They just let it wander along, shitting and pissing wherever it takes it's fancy. It's been carrying on like this for a good while now, years in fact. Last time it happened I collected it in a poo bag (the shit, not the dog), and left it on their doorstep. Nothing happened.
So, I had the nice job of clearing up the now rained-on poo from my path, and there's something I hate about cleaning up other dog's poo. I don't mind my own dog's poo, but I felt dirtied after the experience.

So the question is.....what do I do next?

a) Put the shit on the neighbour's doorstep again
b) Put it in my own wheelie bin (which is where it is at present)
c) Make a sign saying "don't f*****g let your hound shit in my garden
d) other


Rant over...for now.

1 comment:

Tin Roof Press said...

i think you should smear it all over their door.